Theoretical study on the mechanism of the reaction for alkene hydroaminations catalyzed by chiral aldehyde
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 22, pages 2457–2463, 15 November 2013
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Int. J. Quantum Chem. 2013, 113, 2457–2463. DOI: 10.1002/qua.24483, , , , ,
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2013
- National Natural Science Foundations of China. Grant Number: 20975064
- Advanced School Program of Science and Technology of Shandong Province. Grant Number: J12LD09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!