Deflation techniques in quantum chemistry: Excited states from ground states
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 22, pages 2478–2488, 15 November 2013
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Int. J. Quantum Chem. 2013, 113, 2478–2488. DOI: 10.1002/qua.24486, ,
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!