Understanding the oxidation of the tricarbon radical C3H: A reaction pathway survey
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 23, pages 2506–2513, 5 December 2013
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Int. J. Quantum Chem. 2013, 113, 2506–2513. DOI: 10.1002/qua.24490, , , , .
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2013
- National Key Basic Research and Development Program of China . Grant Number: 2010CB327701
- National Natural Science Foundation of China . Grant Numbers: 20773054 , 60977024 , 21073074 , 21173022
- Doctor Foundation by the Ministry of Education . Grant Number: 20070183028
- Excellent Young Teacher Foundation of Ministry of Education of China
- Excellent Young People Foundation of Jilin Province . Grant Number: 20050103
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University (NCET)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!