Quantum chemical studies of novel 2′-4′ conformationally restricted antisense monomers
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 23, pages 2523–2533, 5 December 2013
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Int. J. Quantum Chem. 2013, 113, 2523–2533. DOI: 10.1002/qua.24492, , , .
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2013
- Department of Biotechnology, Government of India. Grant Number: DBT project No. BT/PR15078/GBD/27/301/2011
- Department of Information Technology, Government of India
- Bioinformatics Group of C-DAC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!