Effective band gap reduction of titanium oxide semiconductors by codoping from first-principles calculations
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 23, pages 2546–2553, 5 December 2013
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Int. J. Quantum Chem. 2013, 113, 2546–2553. DOI: 10.1002/qua.24502, , , , and .
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Numbers: 2010CB934500, 2012CB932400
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21273158, 91233115, 91227201
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions (PAPD)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!