Reaction cycles and poisoning in catalysis by gold clusters: A thermodynamics approach
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 114, Issue 1, pages 57–65, 5 January 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Int. J. Quantum Chem. 2014, 114, 57–65. DOI: 10.1002/qua.24503, , .
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2013
- Humboldt Research Fellowship for Postdoctoral Researchers of the Alexander von Humboldt foundation
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (Cluster of Excellence UNICAT hosted by the Technical University Berlin)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!