Letter to the Editor
Comment on “CCSD study of anharmonic Raman cross sections of fundamental, overtone, and combination transitions”
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 24, pages 2634–2636, 15 December 2013
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Int. J. Quantum Chem. 2013, 113, 2634–2636. DOI: 10.1002/qua.24514, .
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2013
- Raman spectroscopy;
- spectral absolute intensities;
- anharmonic effects;
- contact transformation theory;
Equations (36) and (37) in L. N. Vidal, P. A. M. Vazquez, Int. J. Quantum Chem. 2012, 112, 3205 are wrong. The agreement between theoretical and experimental Raman cross sections is greatly improved with use of the corrected expressions. © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.