Letter to the Editor
Comment on “CCSD study of anharmonic Raman cross sections of fundamental, overtone, and combination transitions”
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 24, pages 2634–2636, 15 December 2013
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Int. J. Quantum Chem. 2013, 113, 2634–2636. DOI: 10.1002/qua.24514, .
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1More light on the 2ν5 Raman overtone of SF6: Can a weak anisotropic spectrum be due to a strong transition anisotropy?, The Journal of Chemical Physics, 2014, 140, 3, 034308, , ,
- 2The 2ν3 Raman overtone of sulfur hexafluoride: Absolute spectra, pressure effects, and polarizability properties, The Journal of Chemical Physics, 2014, 140, 12, 124308, , ,