Density functional theory investigation of the binding interactions between phosphoryl, carbonyl, imino, and thiocarbonyl ligands and the pentaaqua nickel(II) complex: Coordination affinity and associated parameters
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 24, pages 2621–2628, 15 December 2013
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Int. J. Quantum Chem. 2013, 113, 2621–2628. DOI: 10.1002/qua.24524, , , .
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Computational study of the interaction between the [Pb(H2O)3]2+ cation and ligands containing oxygen, nitrogen and sulfur donor atoms, Polyhedron, 2015, 102, 193, , , , ,
- 2DFT flavor of coordination chemistry, Coordination Chemistry Reviews, 2014, 272, 1,