Density functional theory investigation of the binding interactions between phosphoryl, carbonyl, imino, and thiocarbonyl ligands and the pentaaqua nickel(II) complex: Coordination affinity and associated parameters
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 24, pages 2621–2628, 15 December 2013
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Int. J. Quantum Chem. 2013, 113, 2621–2628. DOI: 10.1002/qua.24524, , , .
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!