A comparison of attack angle dependence of exchange channel of reaction H + HS (v = 0, 1; j = 0) on 3A″ and 3A′ surfaces
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 24, pages 2629–2633, 15 December 2013
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Int. J. Quantum Chem. 2013, 113, 2629–2633. DOI: 10.1002/qua.24525, , , .
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!