Analytical gradients of the second-order Møller–Plesset energy using Cholesky decompositions
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 114, Issue 5, pages 321–327, 5 March 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Int. J. Quantum Chem. 2014, 114, 321–327. DOI: 10.1002/qua.24563, , , , .
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 SEP 2013
- Research Council of Norway (Centre of Excellence Grant). Grant Number: 179568/V30
- Swedish Research Council. Grant Number: 2012-3910
This article has been cited by:
- 1Analytical gradients of complete active space self-consistent field energies using Cholesky decomposition: Geometry optimization and spin-state energetics of a ruthenium nitrosyl complex, The Journal of Chemical Physics, 2014, 140, 17, 174103, , , , , ,