A comparative study of some lithium and hydrogen-bonded complexes: Ab initio and QTAIM studies
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 114, Issue 6, pages 400–408, 15 March 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: 2013. Int. J. Quantum Chem. 2014, 114, 400–408, DOI: 10.1002/qua.24577, , , , .
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21171047, 21102033
- Education Department Foundation of Hebei Province. Grant Numbers: ZH2012106, ZD20131037
- General and Doctor Foundation of Hebei Normal University. Grant Numbers: L2010Y04, L2011B09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!