Theoretical study of the vibrational frequencies of carbon disulfide
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 114, Issue 6, pages 429–435, 15 March 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Int. J. Quantum Chem. 2014, 114, 429–435, DOI: 10.1002/qua.24586, , , , ,
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2013
- Robert Welch Foundation's Departmental. Grant Number: BC-0022
- Robert Welch Foundation's Research. Grant Number: BC-1586
- Faculty Research and Support Fund (FRSF) of University of Houston-Clear Lake [Gaussian 03 (Rev. D01) program]
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: NSF 0958901
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!