A comparative DFT study on the mechanism of olefin epoxidation catalyzed by substituted binuclear peroxotungstates ([SeO4WO(O2)2MO(O2)2]n− (M = TiIV, VV, TaV, MoVI, WVI, TcVII, and ReVII))
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 114, Issue 7, pages 458–462, 5 April 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Int. J. Quantum Chem. 2014, 114, 458–462. DOI: 10.1002/qua.24591, , , , .
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Numbers: 21073030, 21131001
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-10-318
- Doctoral Fund of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20100043120007
- Science and Technology Development Planning of Jilin Province. Grant Number: 20100320
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!