A comparative DFT study on the mechanism of olefin epoxidation catalyzed by substituted binuclear peroxotungstates ([SeO4WO(O2)2MO(O2)2]n− (M = TiIV, VV, TaV, MoVI, WVI, TcVII, and ReVII))
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 114, Issue 7, pages 458–462, 5 April 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Int. J. Quantum Chem. 2014, 114, 458–462. DOI: 10.1002/qua.24591, , , , .
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Numbers: 21073030, 21131001
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-10-318
- Doctoral Fund of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20100043120007
- Science and Technology Development Planning of Jilin Province. Grant Number: 20100320
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.