Prediction of the pH-rate profile for dimethyl sulfide oxidation by hydrogen peroxide: The role of elusive H3O2+ Ion
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 114, Issue 8, pages 501–507, 15 April 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Int. J. Quantum Chem. 2014, 114, 501–507. DOI: 10.1002/qua.24594, , .
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Acid-catalyzed transesterification and esterification in methanol: a theoretical cluster-continuum investigation of the mechanisms and free energy barriers, Theoretical Chemistry Accounts, 2015, 134, 1, , , ,
- 2Theoretical Prediction of pKain Methanol: Testing SM8 and SMD Models for Carboxylic Acids, Phenols, and Amines, The Journal of Physical Chemistry B, 2014, 118, 21, 5730, , ,