Hydration structure of Na+, K+, F−, and Cl− in ambient and supercritical water: A quantum mechanics/molecular mechanics study
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: VIIIth Congress of the International Society for Theoretical Chemical Physics
Volume 114, Issue 15, pages 1006–1011, 5 August 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Int. J. Quantum Chem. 2014, 114, 1006–1011. DOI: 10.1002/qua.24597.
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21373109
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2011CB808604
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!