Uncertainty quantification in thermochemistry, benchmarking electronic structure computations, and Active Thermochemical Tables
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2014
Published 2014. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA. International Journal of Quantum Chemistry published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: VIIIth Congress of the International Society for Theoretical Chemical Physics
Volume 114, Issue 17, pages 1097–1101, September 5, 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Int. J. Quantum Chem. 2014, 114, 1097–1101. DOI: 10.1002/qua.24605.
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2013
- US Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Division of Chemical Sciences, Geosciences and Biosciences. Grant Number: DE-AC02–06CH11357
- 2Experimental Thermochemistry; F. D. Rossini, Ed.; Interscience: New York, 1956; pp. 297–320.,
- 3(a) IUPAC Commission on Thermodynamics and Thermochemistry, J. Chem. Thermodyn. 1972, 4, 511; (b) IUPAC Commission on Thermodynamics and Thermochemistry, J. Chem. Thermodyn. 1981, 13, 603.
- 4CODATA Key Values for Thermodynamics; Hemisphere: New York, 1989., , ,
- 5M. W. Chase, Jr., Ed. NIST-JANAF Thermochemical Tables, 4th ed.; J. Phys. Chem. Ref. Data Monogr. 9; Amer. Inst. Phys. and Amer. Chem. Soc.: New York, 1998.
- 6(a) Thermodynamic Properties of Individual Substances, 4th ed., Vol. 1, Parts 1 and 2; Hemisphere: New York, 1989; (b) , , , Thermodynamic Properties of Individual Substances, 4th ed., Vol. 2, Parts 1and 2; Hemisphere: New York, 1991; (c) , , , Thermodynamic Properties of Individual Substances, 4th ed., Vol. 3, Parts 1 and 2; Begell House: New York, 1996., , ,
- 7Accuracy (Trueness and Precision) of Measurement Methods and Results—Part 1: General Principles and Definitions, ISO 5725-1:1994(E), International Organization for Standardization: Geneva, 1994.
- 8(a) Evaluation of Measurement Data—Guide to Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement, JCGM 100:2008(E), Joint Committee for Guides in Metrology: Sevres, 2010; (b) Guide to Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement, International Organization for Standardization: Geneva, 1995.
- 11Guidelines for Evaluating and Expressing the Uncertainty of NIST Measurement Results, NIST Technical Note 1297; U.S. Gov. Printing Office: Washington, DC, 1994., ,
- 24University of Texas at Austin, 2006., Ph. D. Thesis,