Are there really cooper pairs and persistent currents in aromatic molecules?
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 114, Issue 7, pages 437–440, 5 April 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Int. J. Quantum Chem. 2014, 114, 437–440. DOI: 10.1002/qua.24613, , ,
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 26 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Are there Efimov trimers in hexafluorobenzene rather than in benzene vapor itself?, Physics Letters A, 2014,, ,
- 2Can Cooper pairs in benzene lead to Efimov states?, Molecular Physics, 2014, 1, , ,
- 3Coulomb pairing and photo-double-ionization in benzene and other aromatic molecules, Physical Review A, 2014, 89, 5,