Are there really cooper pairs and persistent currents in aromatic molecules?
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 114, Issue 7, pages 437–440, 5 April 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Int. J. Quantum Chem. 2014, 114, 437–440. DOI: 10.1002/qua.24613, , ,
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 26 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!