A perspective on the relative merits of time-dependent and time-independent density functional theory in studies of the electron spectra due to transition metal complexes. An illustration through applications to copper tetrachloride and plastocyanin
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: VIIIth Congress of the International Society for Theoretical Chemical Physics
Volume 114, Issue 15, pages 1019–1029, 5 August 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Int. J. Quantum Chem. 2014, 114, 1019–1029. DOI: 10.1002/qua.24624, , .
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2013
- University of Calgary
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!