A density functional study on the pKa of small polyprotic molecules
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: VIIIth Congress of the International Society for Theoretical Chemical Physics
Volume 114, Issue 17, pages 1128–1134, September 5, 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Int. J. Quantum Chem. 2014, 114, 1128–1134. DOI: 10.1002/qua.24631, , , ,
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2013
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS). Grant Numbers: 21350011, 22685003
- MEXT (Strategic Programs for Innovative Research, SPIRE). Grant Number: A24109002a
- Computational Materials Science Initiative (CMSI), Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!