Effect of hydrogen gas impurities on the hydrogen dissociation on iron surface
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 114, Issue 10, pages 626–635, 15 May 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Int. J. Quantum Chem. 2014, 114, 626–635. DOI: 10.1002/qua.24633, , .
- Issue online: 1 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 26 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2013
- World Premier International Research Center Initiative (WPI)
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan (MEXT), Japan
- Sandia National Laboratories [U.S. Department of Energy]. Grant Number: DE-AC04-94AL85000
- JSPS KAKENHI (Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research). Grant Number: 24560102
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!