A DFT study on a mutipathways, one product reaction: Initially divergent radical reactions reconverge to form a single product
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 114, Issue 12, pages 769–781, 15 June 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Int. J. Quantum Chem. 2014, 114, 769–781. DOI: 10.1002/qua.24653., , , , .
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2013
- National Natural Science Foundations of China. Grant Number: 21375082
- Advanced School Program of Science and Technology of Shandong Province. Grant Number: J12LD09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!