A DFT study on a mutipathways, one product reaction: Initially divergent radical reactions reconverge to form a single product
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 114, Issue 12, pages 769–781, 15 June 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Int. J. Quantum Chem. 2014, 114, 769–781. DOI: 10.1002/qua.24653., , , , .
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2013
- National Natural Science Foundations of China. Grant Number: 21375082
- Advanced School Program of Science and Technology of Shandong Province. Grant Number: J12LD09
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.