Assessment of dispersion-improved exchange-correlation functionals for the simulation of CO2 binding by alcoholamines
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 114, Issue 12, pages 805–812, 15 June 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Int. J. Quantum Chem. 2014, 114, 805–812. DOI: 10.1002/qua.24670, ,
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2013
- National Science Council. Grant Numbers: 101-2113-M-003-003-MY2, 101-2112-M-002-017-MY3
- National Taiwan University. Grant Numbers: 99R70304, 101R891401, 101R891403
- National Center for Theoretical Sciences of Taiwan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!