Presented as an invited lecture at the 8th Conference of the International Society for Theoretical Chemical Physics, Budapest, Hungary, August 27, 2013.
Quantum Monte Carlo for activated reactions at solid surfaces: Time well spent on stretched bonds
Article first published online: 3 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: VIIIth Congress of the International Society for Theoretical Chemical Physics
Volume 114, Issue 17, pages 1150–1156, September 5, 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Int. J. Quantum Chem. 2014, 114, 1150–1156. DOI: 10.1002/qua.24676, .
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2013
- Surfaces and Interfaces Research Team at Institut Pascal (P. E. H)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!