The effect of boron nitride nanotubes size on the HArF interaction by NBO and AIM analysis
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 114, Issue 24, pages 1692–1696, December 15, 2014
How to Cite
How to cite this article: Int. J. Quantum Chem. 2014, 114, 1692–1696. DOI: 10.1002/qua.24749., , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2014
- National Science Foundation of China . Grant Numbers: 21003019 , 21473026
- Science and Technology Development Planning of Jilin Province . Grant Numbers: 20100178 , 201201062, and 20140101046JC
- Doctoral Fund of Ministry of Education of China . Grant Number: 20100043120006
- Computing Center of Jilin Province
- Hong Kong Scholars Program (to H.-L.X.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!