The work reported in this paper has been sponsored in part by the Swedish National Research Council, in part by the Air Force Office of Scientific Research (OSR) through the European Office of Aerospace Research (OAR), United States Air Force under Grant AF EOAR 67-50 with Uppsala University, and in part by the National Science Foundation under Grant GP-5419 with the University of Florida.
Studies in perturbation theory XIII. Treatment of constants of motion in resolvent method, partitioning technique, and perturbation theory†
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1968 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 2, Issue 6, pages 867–931, November 1968
How to Cite
Löwdin, P.-O. (1968), Studies in perturbation theory XIII. Treatment of constants of motion in resolvent method, partitioning technique, and perturbation theory. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 2: 867–931. doi: 10.1002/qua.560020612
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 1968
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!