Self-consistent calculation of excited 1P state wave functions of atoms
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1970 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 139–147, March 1970
How to Cite
Mukherjee, P. K., Sengupta, S. and Mukherji, A. (1970), Self-consistent calculation of excited 1P state wave functions of atoms. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 4: 139–147. doi: 10.1002/qua.560040203
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 25 AUG 1969
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 1969
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!