Time-dependent Hartree–Fock calculations in the Pariser–Parr–Pople model. Applications to aniline, azulene and pyridine
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1970 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 587–602, November 1970
How to Cite
Jørgensen, P. and Linderberg, J. (1970), Time-dependent Hartree–Fock calculations in the Pariser–Parr–Pople model. Applications to aniline, azulene and pyridine. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 4: 587–602. doi: 10.1002/qua.560040606
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 1970
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!