Alternative time-dependent hamiltonians by infinitesimal transformations
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2009
Copyright © 1971 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Supplement: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Atomic, Molecular, and Solid-State Theory and Quantum Biology
Volume 5, Issue Supplement S4, pages 473–478, 19/24 January 1970
How to Cite
Hansen, A. E. (1970), Alternative time-dependent hamiltonians by infinitesimal transformations. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 5: 473–478. doi: 10.1002/qua.560050752
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!