A note on the importance of d orbitals in the calculation of effective interactions and the excitation spectra of atoms and molecules
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1977 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 193–205, July 1977
How to Cite
Cherng, S. and Westhaus, P. (1977), A note on the importance of d orbitals in the calculation of effective interactions and the excitation spectra of atoms and molecules. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 12: 193–205. doi: 10.1002/qua.560120115
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 1976
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 1976
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!