On the applicability of LCAO-Xα methods to molecules containing transition metal atoms: The nickel atom and nickel hydride
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2009
Copyright © 1977 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Supplement: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Atomic, Molecular, and Solid-state Theory, Collision Phenomena, and Computational Methods
Volume 12, Issue Supplement S11, pages 81–87, 16/22 January 1977
How to Cite
Dunlap, B. I., Connolly, J. W. D. and Sabin, J. R. (1977), On the applicability of LCAO-Xα methods to molecules containing transition metal atoms: The nickel atom and nickel hydride. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 12: 81–87. doi: 10.1002/qua.560120813
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 1977
- American Gas Association. Grant Number: BR-101-3
- National Science Foundation
- University of Florida, College of Arts and Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!