Complex scaling: An analytic model and some new results for e+ H resonances
Article first published online: 16 APR 2008
Copyright © 1978 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 523–528, October 1978
How to Cite
Doolen, G. D. (1978), Complex scaling: An analytic model and some new results for e+ H resonances. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 14: 523–528. doi: 10.1002/qua.560140414
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 1978
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 1978
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!