Remarks presented at the Social Evening celebrating the 100th birthday of Albert Einstein, March 15, 1979.
Einstein and quantum mechanics†
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2009
Copyright © 1979 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Supplement: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Atomic, Molecular, and Solid-State Theory, Collision Phenomena, and Quantum Statistics, and Computational Methods
Volume 16, Issue Supplement S13, pages 1–4, 11/17 March 1979
How to Cite
Wilson, E. B. (1979), Einstein and quantum mechanics. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 16: 1–4. doi: 10.1002/qua.560160802
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 1979
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!