This paper was presented in part at the Tarfala Workshop, Kebnekaise, Sweden, August 1978, and in part at the Sanibel-Palm Coast Symposium on the Axioms of Quantum Theory, March 1979.
On the axioms of quantum theory formulated as a trace algebra†
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1982 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 275–353, January 1982
How to Cite
Löwdin, P.-O. (1982), On the axioms of quantum theory formulated as a trace algebra. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 21: 275–353. doi: 10.1002/qua.560210126
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!