Recipient of NIH Research Career Development Award (1982–1987).
Interactions involving aromatic systems: Benzene + acetylene
Article first published online: 16 APR 2008
Copyright © 1984 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Supplement: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Quantum Biology and Quantum Pharmacology
Volume 26, Issue Supplement 11, pages 201–208, 12/15 March 1984
How to Cite
Scheiner, S. and Szczȩśniak, M. M. (1984), Interactions involving aromatic systems: Benzene + acetylene. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 26: 201–208. doi: 10.1002/qua.560260721
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!