Department of Chemistry, Xiamen University, Xiamen, Fujian, China
Valence bond approach exploiting Clifford algebra realization of Rumer–Weyl basis
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1992 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 117–146, 5 January 1992
How to Cite
Li, X. and Paldus, J. (1992), Valence bond approach exploiting Clifford algebra realization of Rumer–Weyl basis. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 41: 117–146. doi: 10.1002/qua.560410112
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 1991
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!