Polarization effects on the reversible and covalent DNA binding of bay- and K-region metabolites of benzo [a] pyrene and benz [a] anthracene
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Supplement: Proceedings of the International Syposium on the Application of Fundamental Theory to Problems of Biology and Pharmacology
Volume 48, Issue Supplement 20, pages 127–138, 13/20 March 1993
How to Cite
Kim, H. S. and Lebreton, P. R. (1993), Polarization effects on the reversible and covalent DNA binding of bay- and K-region metabolites of benzo [a] pyrene and benz [a] anthracene. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 48: 127–138. doi: 10.1002/qua.560480715
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!