Molecular determinants of recognition and activation at the μ-opioid receptor by met-enkephalin-like peptides
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Supplement: Proceedings of the International Syposium on the Application of Fundamental Theory to Problems of Biology and Pharmacology
Volume 48, Issue Supplement 20, pages 147–160, 13/20 March 1993
How to Cite
Perez, J. J., Villar, H. O., Uyeno, E., Toll, L., Olsen, C., Polgar, W. and Loew, G. H. (1993), Molecular determinants of recognition and activation at the μ-opioid receptor by met-enkephalin-like peptides. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 48: 147–160. doi: 10.1002/qua.560480717
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!