Quantum functional sensitivity analysis for the 3-D (J = 0) H + H2 reaction
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Supplement: Proceedings of the International Syposium on Atomic, Molecular, and Condensed Matter Theory and Computational Methods
Volume 48, Issue Supplement 27, pages 567–585, 13/20 March 1993
How to Cite
Chang, J. and Brown, N. J. (1993), Quantum functional sensitivity analysis for the 3-D (J = 0) H + H2 reaction. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 48: 567–585. doi: 10.1002/qua.560480852
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!