Research Assistant of The National Fund for Scientific Research (Belgium)
Ab initio coupled and uncoupled Hartree–Fock calculations of the polarizabilities of finite and infinite polyacetylene chains
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Supplement: Proceedings of the International Syposium on Atomic, Molecular, and Condensed Matter Theory and Computational Methods
Volume 48, Issue Supplement 27, pages 667–685, 13/20 March 1993
How to Cite
Champagne, B., Mosley, D. H. and André, J.-M. (1993), Ab initio coupled and uncoupled Hartree–Fock calculations of the polarizabilities of finite and infinite polyacetylene chains. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 48: 667–685. doi: 10.1002/qua.560480860
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!