Contribution No. 8 from Centro de Mecánica Cuántica Aplicada (CMCA)
Theoretical study of the C- vs. O-Acylation of metal enolates. Frontier molecular orbital analysis including solvent effects†
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2004
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Supplement: Proceedings of the International Syposium on Atomic, Molecular, and Condensed Matter Theory and Computational Methods
Volume 48, Issue Supplement 27, pages 713–721, 13/20 March 1993
How to Cite
Saragoni, V. G., Contreras, R. R. and Aizman, A. J. (1993), Theoretical study of the C- vs. O-Acylation of metal enolates. Frontier molecular orbital analysis including solvent effects. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 48: 713–721. doi: 10.1002/qua.560480863
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!