This project was supported by NNSFC.
Ab initio studies on the IRC and rate constant of the reaction between acetylene and the hydrogen atom†
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 3–10, 5 January 1994
How to Cite
Fang, D.-C. and Fu, X.-Y. (1994), Ab initio studies on the IRC and rate constant of the reaction between acetylene and the hydrogen atom. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 49: 3–10. doi: 10.1002/qua.560490102
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 1993
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!