Collision-Induced intensity of the b1Σg+−a1Δg transition in molecular oxygen: Model calculations for the collision complex O2 + H2
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 279–292, 5 May 1994
How to Cite
Minaev, B. F., Lunell, S. and Kobzev, G. I. (1994), Collision-Induced intensity of the b1Σg+−a1Δg transition in molecular oxygen: Model calculations for the collision complex O2 + H2. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 50: 279–292. doi: 10.1002/qua.560500405
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 1993
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 1993
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!