Nonlinear optical effects in molecules and polymers: Issues and opportunities
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2004
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Supplement: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Atomic, Molecular, and Condensed Matter Theory and Computational Methods
Volume 52, Issue Supplement 28, pages 395–410, 12/19 February 1994
How to Cite
Prasad, P. N. and Karna, S. P. (1994), Nonlinear optical effects in molecules and polymers: Issues and opportunities. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 52: 395–410. doi: 10.1002/qua.560520838
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!