Book/market fluctuations, trading activity, and the cross-section of expected stock returns
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Review of Behavioral Finance
Volume 1, Issue 1-2, pages 3–22, September 2009
How to Cite
Anand, A. and Subrahmanyam, A. (2009), Book/market fluctuations, trading activity, and the cross-section of expected stock returns. Rev. Behav. Fin., 1: 3–22. doi: 10.1002/rbf.1
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!