Perceived Versus Actual Susceptibility to Normative Influence in the Presence of Defaulting Landlords
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Review of Behavioral Finance
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 55–77, November 2011
How to Cite
Seiler, M. J. and Harrison, D. M. (2011), Perceived Versus Actual Susceptibility to Normative Influence in the Presence of Defaulting Landlords. Rev. Behav. Fin., 3: 55–77. doi: 10.1002/rbf.15
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!